From a small village cooperative inquiry group emerged an association now called Ewu development and Educational multipurpose cooperative society which is fully owned and run by the local community
The problem cannot be solved by an individual or company
Lack of Technical Know-how
Challenges in converting the abundant natural resources in the community to income-generating product
Training of the local youths on innovative thinking and self-development within the community.
The action plan of the society is to carry out actions that will directly impact on the lives of the whole community. Such activities include:
- Demonstration farm with cassava processing facilities and an oil mill.
- Training for selected group of 1000 artisans on innovative and systems thinking.
- Support program for 150 Small medium enterprises (SMEs)
- Training of 500 local market women and traders on business and technology management
- Youth empowerment through integral skill acquisition techniques
Ewu development and educational multipurpose cooperative association and new ways of doing things.
Enlist your support or interest in the work of transforming Nigeria local communitiesContact us Now